Thursday 20 August 2015

Wedding Photographer In Faisalabad

If you are looking for Wedding Photographer in Faisalabad then you are just couple of seconds away from me, thinking how? Don’t' worry because you can get any type of information regarding wedding photography and videography for within Faisalabad.
I received couple of questions that if I am doing ONLY fashion photography, so that’s why I am posting here to let all of you know that I am also doing "wedding photography in Faisalabad".

I am offering...
Wedding couple photoshoot in Faisalabad as well as...
Wedding photography, video graphy.
Engagements ceremony
Birthday parties
Corporate events
Personal portfolio and photoshoots.

wedding photography in faisalabad


If you are serious for you wedding photography and looking for best offers in Faisalabad, just give me a call or do contact me from several ways that suit you best...

 5-Basement، Al Masoom Plaza, Mian Hameed Chowk, Faisalabad 38000, Pakistan.
+92-321-8659300
+92-300-6621453

No comments:

Post a Comment