Friday 6 March 2015

Portfolio photographer in Faisalabd


Hello everyone and welcome to Aftab Alam photography personal blog to show you my selective photographic work. As you may know that i belongs to Faisalabad. Lots of queries i received daily about my location so i am telling that’s why.

Many of my Facebook fans are asking for their personal portfolios. For their personal need and some want to build their fashion modeling career. i am adding very fresh pic of my glamorous female model HIRA, it was just taken after fashion show last day.

if you are interested to get personal portfolio for personal need or modeling career, do contact me any time through my cell or facebook page.

Thanks.

portfolio photographer in faisalabad
personal portfolio

find us on this address...

Aftab Alam photography.
5-basement. al-masoom plaza. Mian Hameed chowk.
Faisalabad.
+92-321-8659300

1 comment: